Hello and welcome to my blog!
This is my first blog, so I don't know exactly how to begin...
Maybe let's start with September 8. This was my first day in the University of Pécs. I was so excited... I couldn't imagine what a university likes. The first week was quite busy for me. I had to wait at the TO and arrange a lot of things. Sometimes I lost my way in the school; so it was difficult to find the classrooms. One month has passed since then, and I don't have such problems any more.
Now I'm full of new experiences... meeting new people, seeing new things, places... It's pretty cool :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your story about your first day at the University of Pécs occured to me my first day which was in the 3rd of September in 2007. I had discussed with my classmates before the 'big' first school that we would meet at the reception desk so we searched for the classes together.:)
Post a Comment