Sunday, November 2, 2008

before, during, and after the autumn break

I was waiting for the break very much; counting back the days, thinking about what I was going to do, such as sleeping a lot, relaxing, visiting my relatives, friends... I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels like this. Everybody loves breaks, but unfortunately they're too short. You don't have enough time to arrange all the things you've decided. This happened with me, too. :)

On the first day of the autumn break I went to Budapest to visit my friend. The journey was very long, but it was worth travelling 3.5 hours. Unlike most people, I like Budapest. I'm asking myself "why"? I don't know the answer. Maybe because of the Danube, the Heroes Square, the Buda Castle and other tourist attractions. The second reason can be that I've never lived there. This "big city life" thing probably would be hard for me; big crowds, traffic jams, too much people. Maybe I will live in Budapest. Who knows? I spent there 3 magnificent days; my friend showed me lots of things, such as the Citadel, the Parliament and the National Museum. We were in a cinema, too.

The second part of the break was not so good. I had to learn a lot. I was just learning, learning and learning.

The "terrible" week arrived. I was angry myself why I hadn't started to learn much earlier. I always leave everything for the last moment and almost go mad. So, that week I took 3 tests and none of them were easy. After taking test, I met my friends and we discussed everything about the autumn break. What a pleasure it was to meet those people who make me laugh and feel better when I'm sad; so with my friends. We always have time for each other, not just asking "how are you?" and going away saying "I'm busy". Remember: "A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out."

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Andika said...

I don't like Budapest. I think the so called "big city life" would be to much for me also. So I can understand you.
Anyway, you are a bit simmilar to Gergő :) He likes to do things in the last time too ..:) take care